STRICTLY NO AGENCIES OR CONTRACTORS
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: 10 July 2015
Title: Junior Artworker / Designer
Salary: Negotiable / Competitive (Depending on experience and skill set)
Benefits: 21 Days Annual Leave, plus Bank Holidays. Plus 1 additional day per year for length of service, up to a maximum of 25 days.
InsideOut Creative is a young, but established creative agency located in Derby (you can learn more about us here). Client focussed, results driven and with a passion for creative solutions, we are looking to recruit a Junior Artworker / Designer with a keen eye for design and an ambitious nature, to work alongside a team of talented design and marketing professionals…
This role will suit someone passionate about design and creativity who is happy to engage other people in their ideas and be able to express themselves openly. Alongside this, you must be hungry to learn, eager to progress and be able show huge potential. Being organised, hardworking and proactive is also thought of as a necessity! The role will include but not be limited to:
• Accurate reproduction of artwork that conforms to client brand standards
• Competition of authors corrections to artwork in progress
• Setting up artwork for print and proofing accordingly
• Structured interpretation of brand assets, such as diagrams, images
• Creation of in-house literature and marketing material
• Working with and on behalf of the Creative Director
• Ideally you will have gained some commercial experience post qualification and have an understanding of how an agency works
• You’ll be a stickler for detail with a keen eye for accuracy and you’ll champion it fiercely within the agency
• Deadlines are your ‘thing’, and you will be capable of prioritising your workload to reach them
• Fast-paced working with an efficient level of output is essential
• The role is Mac based and you will need to be ‘fairly’ conversant with Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign & Photoshop).
• Experience of a creative environment
• Exposure to projects outside of given parameters where creative exploration is required
• Image manipulation and editing via Photoshop
• Although not essential, knowledge of HTML and CSS would be desirable.
If you’re looking for a great opportunity to start your career in digital artworking then please send your CV and a covering letter / email stating salary expectation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this isn’t quite you, but you’re keen, ambitious, driven and proactive, and can demonstrate a good level of progression, then we’d still like to hear from you.