STRICTLY NO AGENCIES OR CONTRACTORS
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: 26 September 2014
Title: Website Designer / Developer
Experience: Minimum 2 Years
Salary: Negotiable / Competitive (Depending on experience and skill set)
Benefits: 21 Days Annual Leave, plus Bank Holidays. Plus 1 additional day per year for length of service, up to a maximum of 25 days.
InsideOut Creative is a young, but established creative agency located in Derby (you can learn more about us here). Client focussed, results driven and with a passion for creative solutions, we are looking to recruit a multifaceted web developer with a keen eye for design and an ambitious nature, to work alongside a team of talented design and marketing professionals…
You will be able to demonstrate your passion and flare for web design and development and how you use these skills to address business objectives while creating a great user experience.
Flexibility, adaptability and the ability to learn quickly in a technical and creative environment, while delivering quality work to tight deadlines are key attributes for this role. You will have a can do attitude, an inquisitive nature and possess great communication skills.
Your responsibilities will include the creative design and implementation of online website solutions for a wide variety of clients from the beauty to engineering industries, alongside maintaining existing client websites through CMS. You will be working closely with the team in covering a wide range of digital client solutions from email marketing to responsive website design to the development of technical responses to brief.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Creativity and motivation to develop design solutions around business objectives and user needs
• Confidence in your creative solutions and the technical capability to deliver them
• CSS/3, HTML/5 and making use of the latest techniques
• Understanding of SEO techniques and web standards
• Experience in design and development of email marketing campaigns
• Experience with ecommerce solutions
• Experience with WordPress based content-managed websites
• Cross-browser and cross-platform testing
• The ability to translate project requirements into technical specifications and provide accurate estimates of timings
• Focussed on continual self development
• A good understanding of the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator & Dreamweaver in particular)
• Knowledge of Magento eCommerce
• Understanding of Parallels Plesk
If this is you, and you’re ready for a new challenge, please send your CV and a covering letter / email stating salary expectation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this isn’t quite you, but you’re keen, ambitious, driven and proactive, and can demonstrate a good level of progression throughout your career, then we’d still like to hear from you.